The PRX718XLF, extended low-frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX718XLF performs with extreme efficiency and control.
- 134 dB peak SPL
- 18″ Differential Drive® low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- DSP Input limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Integrated stereo pass-thru, with selectable HP filter, and polarity reverse
- 2 x XLR-1/4″ combination inputs, with 2 x XLR loop-thru
- • 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
- Multiple handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL’s tour-proven DuraFlex™finish.
- Cloth-backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
- The PRX718XLF extended low-frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX718XLF performs with exceptional efficiency and control. The subs are stackable and light-weight ensuring quick set-ups and tear-downs. And due to their rugged construction are perfect for AV rental inventories. With a pole receptacle (that accepts an SS4-BK or SS4-BK24) on the top panel and integrated stereo pass-thru, this is the most powerful low-frequency complement to the PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further enables system optimization.
- The PRX718XLF is a high-performance self-powered subwoofer system. The PRX718XLF is comprised of a powerful 2278H Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, the woofer is driven by a 1500 Watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting, and discrete component optimization.
- All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour-proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.
- The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility. A user-selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to a full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
There are no reviews yet.