N3787 series single mode transmission system provides the ability to transmit 1000M Ethernet data over one fiber in full duplex and point-to-point mode. The Ethernet signal on two ends are 10/100/1000M self-adaptive. There are two or eight RJ45 Ethernet ports on the transmitter and receiver, easy to connect with different Ethernet devices.
- Storage and forward mode to match devices at different speeds
- Non-blocking wire-speed reception and transmission, transmission without head-of-line blocking
- Support feedback and diagnosis function
- Detection and correction of port polarity at the physical layer
- Support IEEE802.1Q protocol
- Support 1000M optical port
- The Ethernet optical ports support full/half duplex (self-adaptive)
- Support IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control and back-pressure half-duplex flow control
- Support MAC address self-learning and update
- Support 802.1P protocol and QoS mechanism
- Compact structure for easy installation
- Hot swapping design
- With status indication for power, Ethernet and optical link
There are no reviews yet.