Extron HDMI Micro Series cables are ultra-flexible 4 mm cables designed to transmit HDMI digital video and audio signals. HDMI Micro Series cables are engineered with Extron-exclusive MicroDigital™ cable technology and feature high flexibility, low bend radius, and compact connectors. These cables are ideal for applications with tight equipment racks or AV presentation furniture, or with wall-mount or pole-mount displays. They are available in lengths of 1.5 feet (45 cm) and 3 feet (90 cm). HDMI Micro Series cables conform to High Speed HDMI Cable specifications.
- Certified for use with AVEdge, Cable Cubby, and HSA surface access enclosures
- Ultra-flexible, low bend radius HDMI cables
- High Speed HDMI cables
- 4K/30 verified
- Available in lengths of 1.5 feet (45 cm) and 3 feet (90 cm)
- Conforms to High Speed HDMI Cable Specifications
– Supports 4K @ 30 Hz (4096 x 2160), UHD @ 30 Hz (3840 x 2160), and 1080p @ 60 Hz resolutions
– Also supports 4K @ 60 Hz in 4:2:0 color space
– Data rates to 10.2 Gbps
– Color depth up to 48 bits – 16 bits per color
- 36 AWG copper wire construction
- Gold plated contacts
There are no reviews yet.