The Bosch LBC 3018/01 EN54-24 cabinet loudspeaker is one of our favourite products. It delivers professional performance from a robust, yet aesthetically designed metal enclosure. Ideal for indoor use in offices, schools, car parking, shopping centres and in areas where vandalism is a potential hazard.
The LBC3018/01 is equipped with a high efficiency, dual cone loudspeaker offering a wide frequency range suitable for both speech and music reproduction.
Voice alarm loudspeakers are specifically designed for use in buildings, where the performance of PA-systems is subject to official regulations. The LBC3018/01 is designed for voice alarm systems, and is compliant with the EN 54-24 standard.
Featuring built-in protection to ensure that, in the event of a fire, damage to the loudspeaker does not result in failure of the circuit to which it is connected. In this way, system integrity is maintained, ensuring loudspeakers in other areas can still be used to inform people of the situation. The loudspeaker has a ceramic terminal block, thermal fuse, and heat-resistant, high temperature wiring.
- 6 watt, 100 volt line high efficiency, dual cone loudspeaker
- Complies with EN 54-24 regulations for loudspeakers for emergency announcements
- Suitable for speech and music reproduction
- Robust metal enclosure
- Surface and/or recessed mounting
- Unobtrusive in virtually all interiors
- Recommended for voice evacuation systems
- Water resistant, IP32 rated.
There are no reviews yet.